Top 5 Kissimmee Adventures
People think of Central Florida and focus on the theme parks and the beaches, but there’s a lot of exciting and inspiring things to do right in Kissimmee. Plus, if you book one of the FantasyWorld villas in Kissimmee, you’ll have even more things to do at this fun water park and resort. From the wild to the wonderful, there’s something for everyone in Kissimmee. These are five of our favorites.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: How often do you actually get a chance to go up in a hot air balloon? Florida and the Kissimmee area are perfect for it, thanks to the relatively flat terrain, but with plenty of natural and man-made features that are easy to see. Bob’s Balloon Rides are worth the early wake up call to see the sun rise over Central Florida, glimmering on the water that seems everywhere, tipping the tree-tops, and even highlighting the many Walt Disney World landmarks. Definitely a view to remember.
- Zip Lining: If you like being up in the air, there’s an even wilder way to see some sights and have a few extra thrills. Go zip lining at Gatorland, an iconic Florida theme park dating back to 1949. It’s not stuck in the past, though, as they offer shows, tours, and the infamous zip lining 1,200 feet over an alligator breeding marsh.
- ATVs: If you prefer something a little closer to land, check out Revolution Adventures, with 230 acres of countryside you can explore on ATVs, side-by-sides, and their own Mucky Duck, an eight-wheeled amphibious vehicle that lets you explore along water and land. They also offer archery and clay shooting.
- Airboat: A Florida classic for locals and tourists alike is the beloved airboat. Hearing the roar of the fan as you skim over the water with the wind blowing is a fantastic ride in itself. Add in the views of the beauty of the Everglades, birds, and other natural wildlife, including the occasional gator, and you’ll want to go again and again.
- Kayaking: Florida is known for its array of water sports and kayaking is hugely popular because it lets you take in the scenery at your own pace, often just drifting along, wowed by Mother Nature. The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek offers just such an experience. You can rent a kayak, canoe or paddleboard and head off on your own, or take a guided tour of the beautiful Cypress Forest that will make you feel like you’re in paradise.
Of course, when you stay at FantasyWorld, in one of our villas in Kissimmee, you have plenty to enjoy right on site. We offer our own water park with pools, slides, and a lazy river, games, crafts, sports, and so much more to ensure all ages are entertained. A day spent just at FantasyWorld is a great addition to your itinerary, especially when you can just walk back whenever you want to your spacious villas complete with a full kitchen and laundry and room to sleep six. What better place to make your home base for all of your other adventures!Tags: Kissimmee Condo, Kissimmee vacation, Orlando vacation resort, resort Orlando vacation