Dog Friendly Kissimmee Resort
We love dogs at FantasyWorld Resort. FantasyWorld Resort has the best amenities for your dog. Our mascot Bear invites you and your dog to come visit on vacation. We are a dog friendly resort and have a number of specific dog friendly rooms for your enjoyment.
Our 24-acre property has specific dog walking areas, clean up stations and a 6000 square foot, fenced Dog Park for your dog to enjoy. A welcome gift awaits all our registered dogs.
FantasyWorld Resort Dog Policy
- Dog Friendly Townhomes must be reserved in advance by calling the Resort directly.
- Guests are permitted to have up to two dogs weighing no more than 40lbs each.
- A one-time non-refundable pet fee of $125 plus tax will be collected upon arrival.
- Dog owners are responsible for curbing and disposing of animal waste.
- Dogs must be on a leash or always held when outside of the townhome.
- Dogs are not permitted in any guest activity area such as the pools and lobby.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended on the patios or outside the townhome.
- Dog owners are responsible for keeping dogs from becoming an annoyance or hazard.
- Resort employees cannot enter the townhome with a dog unless the owner is present.
- Cell phone number must be provided in case the dog becomes a nuisance for other guests.
- Any damages or additional cleaning that needs to be done because of your dog will be charged to your account.
- Unregistered Dogs not in Dog Friendly Rooms will be accessed a $300 Cleaning Fee.