Best Sunscreens for Your Florida Vacation
No matter what time of year you plan to visit one of the exciting Kissimmee Florida resorts, you’re going to need sunscreen to protect your skin.
When shopping for sunscreen, it helps to know some of the basic terms that might be confusing.
SPF: This stands for sun protection factor, and it’s the ability of a sunscreen to block UVB rays but not UVA rays. The number does not indicate how long you can be in the sun before getting burned.
UVA and UVB: UVA rays account for 95 percent of the UV radiation reaching the Earth’s surface and penetrate the skin more deeply than UVB rays and can still cause skin damage through clouds and glass. UVB rays are mainly what cause sunburns. Sunscreens labeled “broad spectrum” must protect against UVA and UVB rays equally.
Whether you’re out visiting the attractions or spending time enjoying the Kissimmee Florida resorts amenities, be sure to protect your skin. We found some brands you’ll want to consider:
- Burnout Eco-Sensitive Sunscreen. Can be used on the face and the body, does not cause any skin whitening, is not greasy, is suitable for sensitive skin, is broad spectrum, and has an SPF of 30.
- EltaMD UV Physical Cream. Contains zinc dioxide and has a slightly tinted formula that brightens and smooths your skin tone. SPF of 41 and water-resistant.
- La Roche-Posay Anehelios 50. With an SFP of no less than 60, this cream absorbs quickly, is water-resistant and fragrance-free with a matte finish.
- Burnout Kids Physical Sunscreen. Designed to protect the sensitive skin of babies and children and an SPF of 30, it’s water-resistant, not greasy, hypoallergenic and has no fragrance.
• Neutrogena Age Shield. A broad spectrum facial sunscreen that has been tested and recommended by dermatologists.Tags: Kissimmee Condo, Kissimmee timeshare rentals, Orlando Vacation Packages, Orlando vacation resort, resort Orlando vacation