Spooktacular Things to Do This Halloween at Disney World
Halloween at Disney World ensures plenty of fun and just enough frights to suit every age. Cupcakes, parades, trick-or-treating, and candy corn milkshakes are just a few of the spooktacular treats and events you won’t want to miss during the ongoing Halloween season at Disney World. Make your reservations now at Fantasy World, one of the fantastic resorts in Kissimmee Florida, and you’ll be set to enjoy Mickey, a few monsters, and a whole lot more. Plus, Fantasy World has special Disney packages. Here are a few of Disney’s must-see-eat-do Halloween highlights.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the highlight of all the Halloween celebrations and festivities with special meet-and-greets, party-only snacks, and more. You can’t miss this, as so many items and extras are exclusive to this family friendly party.
- For example, don’t miss the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket and the Cauldron popcorn bucket, both exclusive to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Then you’ll have something to remember at home as you watch your favorite Disney movies with some popcorn.
- Trading pins are hugely popular and there’s a special Halloween set with some of the favorite Disney villains. Pick up the pin pack at the party and have fun trading.
- As long as it’s not raining during the party, you can head over to the Haunted Mansion and see ghosts telling stories and interacting with the audience.
- A fun souvenir for any age is one of the Alex and Ani bracelets. They bring out a new collection every Halloween and this year’s themes are Hocus Pocus and trick or treating on Main Street.
- Speaking of Main Street USA, don’t miss the wonderful decorations up and down the street, including Mickey pumpkin wreaths, Haunted Mansion residents, and much more. Wherever you go in Disney World, you’ll see fantastic scenery and decorations, including Princess Minnie and other characters in Halloween costumes.
- For extra fun photos, don’t miss out on getting a Photopass for special opportunities perfect for the Halloween season.
- Finally, it’s not Halloween without some delicious treats and you’ll find them all over the Halloween Party and the park. Some of the highlights include the Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake, Candy Corn Milkshakes, Mummy Mickey Marshmallow Wands, Candy Corn Soft Serve, Maleficent Soft Serve, and Mickey Caramel Apples.
These are just some of the highlights to enjoy, particularly at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, but also around the park. Fort Wilderness, Disney Springs, and other parts of the family of theme parks are also hosting special events and festivities. By staying at one of the resorts in Kissimmee Florida like Fantasy World, you can enjoy Disney’s Halloween events and even other local events. You’ll be spoilt for choice!Tags: Kissimmee vacation, resort in kissimmee fl