Resort to Building at Legoland During Your Orlando Vacation
There’s going to be a special kind of resort-style holiday magic at Legoland Florida this year. The annual Christmas Bricktacular is a series of weekend festivities in December that you’ll want to include in your Orlando vacation planning.
For the first time, Legoland Florida will have a life-sized model Santa Claus made from LEGOs. Photo opportunities will let you make sure you’ll have this Christmas picture to enjoy for years to come. You can also get a family photo with the LEGO® Christmas tree, built with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO® bricks. A lucky family will be chosen to help light the 30-foot tall tree each evening through Dec. 25.
Other holiday activities at this park include:
- Decorating live Christmas trees with LEGO Christmas ornaments on Dec. 7-8 and 14-15.
- Building a LEGO Christmas tree that will stand more than 20 feet tall Dec. 21-24.
- Searching for Santa among more than 30 million LEGO bricks in the Santa Scavenger Hunt.
- Meet and greet opportunities with LEGO Santa and Toy Soldier characters.
- Sights and sounds of the season in the form of decorations and entertainment will be featured throughout the park.
And, of course, you have an abundance of shopping opportunities. Legoland’s six specialty stores offer unique and often hard-to-find selections of LEGO products and more.
Legoland Florida is located in Winter Haven, which is a convenient drive from your Orlando vacation resort. It’s designed for families with children ages 2 through 12 and features more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, along with restaurants, shopping, a botanical garden and water park.Tags: condo rentals, Kissimmee vacation, Orlando Vacation Packages, resort Orlando vacation, Vacation Packages