Vacation Villas for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas
It’s the perfect holiday combination: a beautiful vacation villa for your family and the experience of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas at the Magic Kingdom.
Lights shimmer like ice on Cinderella’s Castle, holiday music fills the air and the fireworks are breathtaking. This special party takes place from 7 p.m. to midnight on select nights from Nov. 7 through Dec. 19, 2014. Then you can return to your cozy vacation villa and some special holiday dreams.
If this is your first visit to the Magic Kingdom, here are a few things you should know:
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items are subject to screening and security checks at entrances and inside the park.
- You may bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages; however, alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited.
- Strollers are permitted, but they must not exceed 36” x 52” in size. Suitcases, coolers or backpacks larger than 24” long x 15” wide by 18” high are not permitted.
- Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, must be worn at all times. Inappropriate attire and visible tattoos containing objectionable language or designs that might detract from the experience for other guests are not allowed.
- Weather at this time of year in Florida is unpredictable. Dressing in layers is the best strategy.
- Smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce vapor or smoke is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by someone age 14 or older to enter the park. To board an attraction, children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a person 14 or older.
• Each attraction has its own safety rules that are clearly posted. A Disney cast member will be happy to assist you if you have questions or concerns.Tags: condo rentals, Kissimmee Condo, Orlando Vacation Packages, resort Orlando vacation, Resort Tips, timeshare rentals in disney, Vacation Packages