Spend Valentine’s Day in Florida
Valentine’s Day is a day for lovers – a day that can be made extra special when you head to Florida to stay in one of our Kissimmee, FL vacation rentals. Because everyone has their own idea of what romantic means, we’re offering these suggestions for ways you can celebrate Valentine’s Day in Florida.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner. Choose from the restaurants at the major theme parks or at the many choices within easy driving distance from our Kissimmee, FL vacation rentals.
- Take a romantic sunset stroll. Again, the theme parks offer an abundance of ambiance, or you can meander through Florida’s natural environment by walking along the shore of one of the many nearby lakes. Many of the area’s formal gardens will be open for the evening.
- Customize your celebration. Order flowers, Champagne, and decadent chocolates to enjoy in private with your special someone.
- Take a hot air balloon ride. Soar above the beautiful Florida landscape in a hot air balloon and then relax afterward with a delicious brunch.
- Visit Winefest XXIV at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards. Enjoy the wine tastings, live music on an outdoor stage, and view the work of more than 80 local artists and crafters. Then pick up a bottle of wine to share privately later.
- Attend a show, play or concert. Many of the local theaters offer special romantic shows in February. There are also a number of outdoor concerts; pack a picnic basket and a blanket to enjoy a romantic evening under the starts.
- Propose. Valentine’s Day is the ideal time to pop the question.
- Get married. If you’re already engaged, consider a destination wedding in Orlando on Valentine’s Day.