Free Shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
What’s better than scoring some great bargains while you’re on vacation? Getting a free shopping shuttle from the Kissimmee FL resorts to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, where you’ll find super outlet deals at more than 50 stores. There’s also a food court where you can relax and refuel, the World of Coffee Internet Café, a Travelex foreign currency exchange location, plus a play area for the kids.
This village-style center offers a number of one-of-a-kind retailers not found anywhere else in Central Florida, including:
– Rawlings Factory Store (sporting goods)
– Old Navy Outlet store (the only one in the area)
– Eddie Bauer (only outlet and clearance store in the area)
– VF Outlet (only one of two in Orlando, featuring Vanity Fair, Lee, Wrangler, Riders Reef and Majestic brands)
– G by GUESS (the area’s only outpost)
– Big Dogs (only one in Florida)
– Lindt Chocolate (one of two in Central Florida, and the only one with storefront parking)
Other well-known outlet stores in this center include U.S. Polo Assn., Nike, Tommy Hilfiger (adults & kids), OshKosh, Avanti Sunglass Boutique, Aeropostale, Calvin Klein, Carters, Converse, Crocs, Dressbarn, Easy Spirit Shoes, Nine West, Reebok, Samonsite, Timberland Factory Store, Travelpro, Van Heusen, Wilson Leather and many more. Many of these stores host private VIP events and offer frequent shopper programs. Other seasonal events and sidewalk sales are scheduled throughout the year.
The shuttle picks up at Fantasy World at 2:10 p.m. and leaves the LBVFS to return to Kissimmee FL resorts at 12:55, 3:45, 5:00, and 7:00 p.m. Smoking, food, drinks and personal luggage are not permitted on the shuttle.Tags: condo rentals, Kissimmee timeshare rentals, Orlando Vacation Packages, Orlando vacation resort, Vacation Packages