9 Things to do at Wet N Wild When Staying at Kissimmee Vacation Rentals
Are you coming to Florida to stay in Kissimmee vacation rentals this summer? Bring your bathing suit and plan at least a day at Wet ‘n Wild, a water park that is one of the area’s most exciting attractions.
Wet ‘n Wild offers a mix of solo super thrill adventures, group thrill rides, family fun and some exciting extras. Just a sample of the park’s attractions:
- The Storm – a swirling body coaster.
- Der Stuka – free-fall down a nearly vertical, six-story speed slide.
- Mach V – wind and twist your way on a mat down your choice of three different flumes.
- Brain Wash – your group of four will take a mind-altering trip down a 53-foot vertical drop into a domed funnel.
- The Black Hole: The Next Generation – ride this two-person raft on a deep space adventure.
- The Flyer – a four-person, in-line toboggan ride.
- Blastaway Beach – the largest family water play area in Florida includes a six-story castle, 15 slides and more than 160 interactive water elements.
- Surf Lagoon – four-foot high waves roll across the 17,000-square-foot wave pool.
- Wake skating – knee ski or wake skate around a half-mile lake pulled by a cable operated ski-tow.
Wet ‘n Wild has a wide selection of food and beverages offered in restaurants and kiosks throughout the park, but you may also bring a cooler with your own beverages and snacks that you prepare in the kitchen of your Kissimmee vacation rentals. Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are not permitted in the park. Lockers and towels are available to rent.Tags: condo rentals, Kissimmee vacation, Orlando Vacation Packages, resort Orlando vacation, Resort Tips, Vacation Packages