6 Places Boomers Should Visit During Their Fantasy World Vacation Villas Stay
It may be home to Mickey Mouse and the Magic Kingdom, but Central Florida is not just for kids – there’s plenty for Baby Boomers to do here. If you’re 55+, you’ll enjoy these attractions and activities while staying at Fantasy World vacation villas.
- Walt Disney World. Orlando’s flagship them park is actually four theme parks, two water parks and an outdoor shopping mall and entertainment complex with plenty to offer adults.
- Universal Orlando. This large, movie-themed complex includes rides, restaurants, shops and plenty of entertainment.
- Downtown Orlando. Escape the theme park atmosphere to the charm of the heart of “The City Beautiful,” which is anchored by Lake Eola Park with its famous fountain. Take a leisurely stroll around the park or venture onto the lake in a swan-shaped paddle boat. The park is home to a variety of weekend festivals and events, and there’s plenty to do downtown, including restaurants, entertainment, theater, concerts, sporting events, museums and more.
- Park Avenue. This signature shopping street in Winter Park boasts more than 100 shops, boutiques and specialty stores, along with charming restaurants, museums and the famous oak-canopied Central Park, which hosts seasonal art shows, concerts, fashion events and more.
- Golf. Central Florida’s tropical climate means year-round golf at some of the world’s most outstanding and famous courses. Bring your clubs to your vacation villas at Fantasy World or rent them at the course(s) you decide to play.
• Shopping. Whether you want to bring home a few souvenirs or you’re a hard-core shopaholic with a lengthy list, you’ll find what you need at Central Florida’s abundance of shopping opportunities, including outlet centers, upscale malls, freestanding stores and even roadside stands.Tags: condo rentals, Kissimmee vacation, Orlando Vacation Packages, resort Orlando vacation, Resort Tips, Vacation Packages